Saturday, October 12, 2019

Folk of Noah - Quran Chapter 26: 105 to 110 (Pt-19, Stg-5) (L-2339) درس قرآن


Quran Chapter 26: 105 to 110 (Pt-19, Stg-5) (L-2339) درس قرآن

Folk of Noah

Chapter Shu-‘araaa’”- (The Poets) - 26

‘A-‘uu-zu  Billaahi minash-Shay-taanir- Rajiim.
 (I seek refuge in Allaah from Satan the outcast)

Bis-Millaahir-Rah-maanir-Rahiim.

(In the name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Merciful)
                                                           
كَذَّبَتْ قَوْمُ نُوحٍ ٱلْمُرْسَلِينَ 105  إِذْ قَالَ لَهُمْ أَخُوهُمْ نُوحٌ أَلَا تَتَّقُونَ 106  إِنِّى لَكُمْ رَسُولٌ أَمِينٌ 107  فَٱتَّقُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُونِ 108  وَمَآ أَسْـَٔلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ مِنْ أَجْرٍ إِنْ أَجْرِىَ إِلَّا عَلَىٰ رَبِّ ٱلْعَٰلَمِينَ 109  فَٱتَّقُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُونِ 110  

105.  Noah’s folk denied the messengers (of Allah).

106.  When their brother Noah said unto them: Will ye not ward off (evil)?

107.  Lo! I am a faithful messenger unto you –

108.  So keep your duty to Allah, and obey me.

109.  And I ask of you no wage therefor; my wage is the concern only of the Lord of the Worlds.

110.  So keep your duty to Allah, and obey me.
105.  Kazzabat  qawmu-  Nuuhi-nil-mursaliin.

106.  ‘Iz  qaala  lahum  ‘akhuu-hum  Nuuhun  ‘alaa  tattaquun.

107.  ‘Innii  lakum  rasuulun  ‘amiin.

108.  FattaqUllaaha  wa  ‘atii-‘uun.

109.  Wa  maaa  ‘as-‘alukum  ‘alayhi  min  ‘ajr.  ‘In  ‘ajriya  ‘il-laa  ‘alaa  Rabbil-‘Aalamiin.

110.  FattaqUllaaha  wa  ‘atii-‘uun.

Commentary

Wa  ‘atii-‘uuni – (obey me), actually at both places, this word is ‘atii-‘uunii. Due to full stop, the last “ii” have been dropped, which means “me or my”. This word has been used in this Chapter again and again, and the meanings will remain same.

Noah (peace be upon him) is the first glorious Messenger of the world, the folk of whom disobeyed him and denied his Messenger-hood. He (peace be upon him) said: Why do you not fear Allaah Almighty and ward off evil? I am trustworthy Messenger of Allaah Almighty. So you should keep your duty to Allaah Almighty and obey me. I don’t demand wealth or property from you. The Lord of the Worlds will remunerate me. Whatsoever I say to you, say for your betterment that you should fear Allaah Almighty and obey me.

After that, he (peace be upon him) continued directing the people of his folk with urgency from time to time according to circumstances.

Transliterated Holy Qur’aan in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif). https://youtu.be/YvZ8YW2iA8E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commentary on Last Scripture

  Commentary on Last Scripture amazon.com/author/capthsharif Volume 1   Lessons # 1 to 528 from Parts 1 to 4 of Holy Qur’an, Lessons...