(I seek refuge in God from Satan the outcast)
(In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful)
45. Lo! Those who ward off (evil) are among gardens and water-springs.
46. (And it is said unto them): Enter them in peace, secure.
47. And We remove whatever rancour may be in their hearts; as brethren, face to face, (they rest) on couches raised.
48. Toil cometh not unto them there, nor will they be expelled from thence.
45. ‘Innal-Muttaqiina fii Jannaa-tinw-wa ‘uyuun.
46. ‘Ud-khuluuhaa bi-Salaamin ‘Aaminiin.
47. Wa naza’-Naa maa fii suduu-rihim-min gillin ‘ikhwaa-nan ‘alaa sururim-muta-qaabiliin.
48. Laa yamassu-hum fiihaa nasabunw-wa maa hum-minhaa bi-mukh-rajiin.