(I seek refuge in God from Satan the outcast.)
(In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful.)
102. This is of the tidings of the Unseen which We inspire in thee (Muhammad). And thou wast not present with them when they fixed their plan and they were scheming.
103. And though thou try much, most men will not believe.
104. Thou askest them no fee for it. It is naught else than a reminder unto the peoples.
102. Zaalika min ‘ambaaa-‘
103. Wa maaa ‘aksarun-naasi wa law harasta bi-Mu’-miniin.
104. Wa maa tas-‘aluhum ‘alayhi min ‘ajr. ’In huwa ‘illaa Zikrul-lil- ‘aalamiin. (Section 11)