102. Even thus is the grasp of thy Lord when He graspeth the townships (or communities) while they are doing wrong. Lo! His grasp is painful, very strong.
103. Lo! Herein verily there is a portent for those who fear the doom of the Hereafter. That is a Day unto which mankind will be gathered, and that is a Day when all will be presented (before Allah).
104. And We defer it only to a term already reckoned.
102. Wa kazaa-lika ‘akhzu Rabbika ‘izaaa ‘akhazal-quraa wa hi-ya zaa-limah. ‘Inna ‘akh-zaHuuu ‘aliimun shadiid..
103. ‘Inna fii zaalika la-‘Aayatal-liman khaafa ‘azaa-bal-‘Aakhirah. Zaalika Yawmum-majmuu-‘ul-lahun-naasu wa zaalika Yawmum-Mash-huud.
104. Wa maa Nu-‘akh-khiru-huuu ‘illaa li-‘ajalim-ma’-duud.
Monday, April 24, 2017
Doom from God - Quran Chapter 11-102 to 104 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1417) - درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 11-102 to 104 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1417) - درس قرآن
Doom from God
Surah Huud (Hud) - 11
In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
وَكَذَٰلِكَ أَخْذُ رَبِّكَ إِذَآ أَخَذَ ٱلْقُرَىٰ وَهِىَ ظَٰلِمَةٌ إِنَّ أَخْذَهُۥٓ أَلِيمٌشَدِيدٌ (102
إِنَّ فِى ذَٰلِكَ لَءَايَةً لِّمَنْ خَافَ عَذَابَ ٱلْءَاخِرَةِ ذَٰلِكَ يَوْمٌ مَّجْمُوعٌ لَّهُ ٱلنَّاسُ وَذَٰلِكَ يَوْمٌ مَّشْهُودٌ (103
وَمَا نُؤَخِّرُهُۥٓ إِلَّا لِأَجَلٍ مَّعْدُودٍ (104
After studying the circumstances of ancient nations, it seems clearly that, which punishments were given to them, its reason was that they turned away from those deeds; in which; usefulness for them was hidden, and they chose such works which were forbidden by their Creator.
Allah Almighty does not give severe punishment immediately to the people due to their errors, but He gives a respite to them and causes to understand them by sending His Messengers and Prophets (peace be upon them) along with His clear Signs. When they do not understand, then He punishes them severely.
From these verses, it is also known that certainly a Day will come for giving the retaliation of deeds (good or bad), name of which is “the Day of Resurrection”. All human beings will be gathered on that Day and presented before Allah Almighty. A time has been fixed for that Day, till then; this world will be kept up, so that the people may do all necessary works. After that they all will be assembled, and decision about them will be finalized that “It is full remuneration of your deeds; which is being given to you Today (the Day of Resurrection)”. It has also been mentioned that “Adversity of this world is for remembrance of the doom of That Day”.
Quran Chapter 14 – 32b & 33 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1637) - درس قرآن Favors of Allah Almighty Surah ‘Ibraahiim (Abra...
Alif-Laaam-Miiim. This is the Scripture whereof, there is no doubt Note: For reciting Lesson-wise, please visit: hltsharif....
Retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the murdered; the freeman for the freeman, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the femaleLessons 179 to 190 Note: For reciting Lesson-wise separately, please visit: hltsharif.blogspot.com Retaliation is prescribed ...
Lesson # 701 From Holy Qur’aan If they were returned, they would do the forbidden again Surah ‘Al-‘An-‘aam (Cattle) – Chapter – 6 ...