72. They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allaah is but the Messiah, son of Mary. And the Messiah (himself) said: O Children of Israel! Worship Allaah, my Lord and your Lord. Lo! whoso ascribeth partners unto Allaah, for him Allaah hath forbidden Paradise, his abode is the Fire. And for evildoers there will be no helpers.
73. They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allaah is the third of three. And there is no God save the One God. And if they desist not from so saying, a painful doom will fall on those of them who disbelieve.
74. Will they not rather turn unto Allaah and seek forgiveness of Him? For Allaah is Forgiving, Merciful.
72. Laqad kafaral-laziina qaaluuu ‘InnAllaaha Huwal-Masiih-hubnu-Maryam. Wa qaalal-Masiihu yaa-Baniii- ‘Israaa-‘iila’-budUllaaha Rabbii wa Rabbakum. ‘Innahuu many-yushrik BIllaahi faqad harra-mAllaahu ‘alayhil-Jannata wa ma’-waahun-Naar. Wa maa lizzaalimiina min ‘ansaar.
73. Laqad kafa-rallaziina qaaluuu ‘innAllaaha Saa-lisu-Salaa-sah. Wa maa min ‘ilaahin ‘illaaa ‘Ilaaahunw-Waahid. Wa ‘illam yan-tahuu ‘ammaa yaquuluuna la-yamassan-nallaziina kafaruu minhum ‘azaabun ‘aliim.
74. ‘Afalaa yatuubuuna ‘ilAllaahi wa yas-tagfiruu-nah. WAllaahu Gafuurur-Rahiim.
Saturday, March 7, 2015
They disbelieve, who say “God is but Messiah”
Lesson # 644 From Holy Qur’aan
They disbelieve, who say “God is but Messiah”
‘Al-Maaa-‘idah (the Table Spread) – Chapter – 5)–Stage - 2
Verses – 72, 73 & 74 of 120, Section – 10 of 16 (Part - 6)
In the name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
The condition of the Christians has been described in these verses and they are being warned, “You are also disobeying the orders of your Messenger Messiah, son of Mary (peace be upon them) and falsifying clearly the Commands of Gospel, you do not believe in the last Messenger (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon him) and it is unknown, by which proof you say God to the Messiah (Christ) (peace be upon him)”.
Listen! Those people who say: Lo! Allaah is this who has appeared in the form of Messiah, son of Mary (peace be upon them) in the world, they do not know God’s Degree of the Dignity and surely they are disbelievers. They are quite opposite of that which was told by Christ (peace be upon him), because He (peace be upon him) delivered an open Message to the Children of Israel, “Worship Allaah only, Who is my Lord and your Lord”.
There is no any doubt in it that the person, who will ascribe partners to Allaah Almighty, will believe in them equal to a worshipped. Entrance to Paradise has been ceased by Allaah Almighty for them entirely and its door has been closed for them. They can never enter the Gardens (Paradise). Their abode is the Hell, which is a pile of Fire.
They are doing wrong as they are bringing below Allaah Almighty from His Degree of the Dignity and settling a mankind equal to Him. Ask these tyrants, “While the Christ (peace be upon him) says himself as the servant of Allaah Almighty, and Allaah Almighty as his (peace be upon him) Lord and God, then, how do you say him (peace be upon him) God? (Let’s flee to God).
Saa-lisu-Salaa-satin – (the third of three), in the collection of three things, everything is third of the whole. As per Arabic language, salaa-satin means three Saalisun means ‘the third’. So, the Salaa-satin is three and every Saa-lisun is ‘the third’. Therefore, meaning is the same if either it is translated as ‘one of the three’ or ‘the third of the three’. La-yamassan-na - (will fall on), it is from mass, which means ‘to touch’. The thing, which will touch the body, surely that shall reach the body, so it has been translated as ‘will fall on’.
There is a class of the Christians, which has been described in this verse. They speak an astonishing and entangled talk, “God is one of the three”. Detail of ‘the three’ is either – God (Almighty), Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) and Ruh-ul Quds (the Holy Spirit), or, God (Almighty), Jesus Christ and Mary (peace be upon them). It means that “two other bodies are required for completion of a God and the belief remains incomplete without believing in them”. These people have also been fixed as the disbelievers, in this verse, because God (Allaah Almighty) is Complete (Himself), neither any other thing makes Him complete, and nor is He needy of any other body. He is the Worshipped Alone.
Then Allaah Almighty Commands, “Will they not rather turn unto Allaah (Almighty) and seek forgiveness of Him? For Allaah Almighty is Forgiving, Merciful.
Quran Chapter 18 – 82 (Pt-16, Stg-4) (L-1910) درس قرآن Maintenance of the wall Chapter Kahf (The Cave) – 18 ‘A-‘...
Quran Chapter 14 – 7&8 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1615) - درس قرآن Benefits of Thanks Surah ‘Ibraahiim (Abraham) - 14 ...
Quran Chapter 14 – 24 & 25 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1631) - درس قرآن A Goodly Saying Surah ‘Ibraahiim (Abraham) - 14 ...
Quran Chapter 14 – 9b (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1617) - درس قرآن Admonitory circumstances Surah ‘Ibraahiim (Abraham) - 14 ...