Monday, January 2, 2017

Dignity of the friends of Allah - Quran Chptr 10-72 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1307)-درس قرآن


Quran Chptr 10-72 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1307)-درس قرآن

Dignity of the friends of Allah

Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH)

 BisMIllaahir-Rahmaanir-Rahiim
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

72.  But if ye are averse I have asked of you no wage. My wage is the concern of Allah only, and I am commanded to be of those who surrender (unto Him).  
72. Fa-‘in  tawallay-tum  famaa  sa-‘altukum-min-  ‘ajr.  ‘In  ‘ajri-ya  ‘illaa  ‘alAllaahi  wa  ‘umirtu  ‘an  ‘akuuna  minal-Mus-limiin.       

Commentary

It has been explained: after that, Prophet Noah (peace be upon him) said to his people! I do not demand wage of my work from you. God preserve you from it. I perform my duty only for the Cause of Allah Almighty and do not want anything from you. Only He is my Befriender and Patron.

After it, it is obvious that neither I fear your pomp and show, influence, wickedness or intelligence, and nor am I seeker of any kind of subsistence of life from you. And I have never devised that I should rule over the people with your help by making you believers and nor say to you: Donate me contribution for carrying on my work of preaching and betterment, and arrange for my provisions. There is no interest of mine which depends on you. I am servant and obedient of my Lord Almighty only and shall keep obeying His commands up to the time of my death. Neither you can stop me; by harassing or harming; from my work, and nor seduce me by enticing of wealth and riches.

Prophet Noah (peace be upon him) has manifested the way of salvation and success; for always; in His precious words, which have been described in above mentioned verses.

On one side, it has been taught to the leaders, chieftains and guides that the work of being set to right will be proper at the time when they will neither have any personal wish from the people, and nor will they be desirous of being illustrious, and nor will they drop behind acquiring wealth and property.

On the other side, the public has been warned that if they are desirous of being saved from ruin and destruction, they should learn distinguishing among true well-wishers and liar leaders.   

Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif) .  https://youtu.be/k_1curaREN0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commentary on Last Scripture

  Commentary on Last Scripture amazon.com/author/capthsharif Volume 1   Lessons # 1 to 528 from Parts 1 to 4 of Holy Qur’an, Lessons...