27. O ye who believe! Betray not Allah and His Messenger, nor knowingly betray your trusts.
28. And know that your possessions and your children are a test, and that with Allah is immense reward.
27. Yaaa-‘ayyu-hallaziina ‘aamanuu laa takhuu-nUllaaha war-Rasuula wa takhuu-nuuu ‘amaanaa-tikum wa ‘antum ta’-lamuun.
28. Wa’-lamuuu ‘annamaaa ‘amwaa-lukum wa ‘awlaadu-kum fitna-tunw-wa ‘annAllaaha ‘indahuuu ‘ajrun ‘aziim.
Saturday, March 26, 2016
Betray not God and His Messenger
Lesson # 995 from Noble Quran
Surah ‘ANFAAL (SPOILS OF WAR) – Chapter – 8)
Stage – 2, Verses – 27 & 28 of 75, Section – 3 of 10 (Part - 9)
In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Laa takhuunuu – (Betray not), it is negative tense which has been derived from the word khuunun, and the word khiyaanat has also come out from the same. At the second place, only the word takhuunuu has come, but that word laa which was used with first takhuunuu will be considered with it too. At both places it aims that you should not betray. Khiyaanat is in common use and it means “not fulfilling own responsibilities properly, dishonesty, misappropriation and breach of trust.
‘Amaanaat – it is plural of ‘amaanat. We discussed about this word in Surah Nisaaa’, verse - 58, where, it was commanded that you should restore deposits to their owners. ‘Amaanat is every that thing or secret; for which; someone is assigned that he should deliver it to whom it is required to be delivered as it is, as and when one finds the time or fulfilling own responsibility.
Fitnatun – every such habit or thing which is cause of any badness, is fitnah. It should be brought into use in the way that one is saved from its badness and it becomes useful for him.
This verse is a spring of all Islamic laws regarding social manners of living. There are two kinds of instructions exist in it:
1. Follow up the rules and instructions of law; whether those are internal or outward. Hidden imitation is that you should not commit any such work, even in the solitude which is unlawful according to the law. Following up the law internally has been determined necessary in the first part of the above verse. It is commanded: Betray not God Almighty and His Messenger (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon Him). The aim for causing to understand from it is that the Laws of the religion Islam have been prescribed by Allah Almighty and He looks your entire deeds at every time, He is with you during your loneliness too. Therefore, you should not commit against His Commands even in the solitude, otherwise you will be caught.
2. It has been described in the second part that you should do the outward observance of the Law carefully, do not deprive the right of any person, and assign the responsibility of every work or thing to that individual only; who deserves.
Quran Chapter 16 – 61 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1728) درس قرآن Respite in the world Suratun-Nahl - (The Bee) - 16 ‘A-‘uu-...
Alif-Laaam-Miiim. This is the Scripture whereof, there is no doubt Note: For reciting Lesson-wise, please visit: hltsharif....
Retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the murdered; the freeman for the freeman, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the femaleLessons 179 to 190 Note: For reciting Lesson-wise separately, please visit: hltsharif.blogspot.com Retaliation is prescribed ...
Quran Chapter 12 – 81 & 82 (Pt- 13 , Stg-3) (L-1532) - درس قرآن Coming before Father Surah Yuusuf (Joseph) - 1...