Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Dignity of the Prophet - Quran Chapter 11-31 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1368) - درس قرآن


Quran Chapter 11-31 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1368) - درس قرآن

Dignity of the Prophet

Surah Huud (Hud) - 11

BisMillaahir-Rahmaanir-Rahiim

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

31.  I say not unto you: “I have the treasures of Allah” nor that “I have knowledge of the Unseen”, nor say I: “Lo! I am an angel!” Nor say I unto those whom your eyes scorn that Allah will not give them good. Allah knoweth best what is in their hearts. Lo! Then indeed I should be of the wrongdoers.  
31.  Wa  laaa  ‘aquulu  lakum  ‘in-dii  khazaaa-‘inUllaahi  wa  laaa  ‘a’-lamul-gayba  wa  laaa  ‘aquulu  ‘innii  malakunw-wa  laaa  ‘aquulu  lilla-ziina  taz-dariii  ‘a’-yunu-kum  lany-yu’-ti-yahu-mUllaahu  khay-raa.  ‘Allaahu  ‘a’-lamu  bimaa  fiii  ‘anfu-sihim.  ‘Inniii  ‘izalla-minalz-zaalimiin.  

Commentary

Prophet Noah (peace be upon Him) commands to his folk after manifesting the position of the Prophets (peace be upon them) in these words: Allah Almighty has appointed me His Messenger. Therefore, on account of above mentioned principle, I do not say to you that I have power over all things or I know the Unseen, or that I am not a mankind but an angel, who is pure from the necessities of human nature. On account of the knowledge, which Allah Almighty has given to me, certainly I say that the people, to whom you consider contemptible, abject or lower in status, they can have hidden good qualities, on account of which, they can acquire higher ranks in the Court of Allah Almighty. It cannot be so, that to whom you have determined mean and ignoble, they cannot get promotion with their effort.

I don’t know condition of the hearts of such people that I; myself make a claim and say that verily, they are good-for-nothing in every respect. Those, who guess such ventures, are at wrong. If I too; begin to say like those misled people then, I shall be counted also in the wrongdoers, because he is the wrongdoer, who decides wrongfully due to stupidity and bullies, moreover he determines forcibly that his false decisions are correct and acts according to them.

Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif).      
https://youtu.be/F9xdDGPKVZ4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commentary on Last Scripture

  Commentary on Last Scripture amazon.com/author/capthsharif Volume 1   Lessons # 1 to 528 from Parts 1 to 4 of Holy Qur’an, Lessons...